The Surrey Inclusion and Additional Needs Partnership is seeking to raise the level and quality of co-production taking place through the creation of a charter that defines what co-production means and how we will co-produce.
They want to know:
• What does co-production mean to you?
• How do you want us to co-produce with you?
They are holding co-production sessions and welcome your input so we can produce this in collaboration. The sessions will be held virtually on:
• Monday 6th February (5:30pm-7pm)
• Tuesday 7th February (10am-11.30am)
• Wednesday 8th February (11am-12.30pm)
• Thursday 9th February (1pm-2.30pm)
Please register your interest using the link below: