Could you be a Family Voice Surrey volunteer?
We are currently looking for ‘ambassadors’ who have experience of a particular area of need, knowledge of a specific setting or are able to offer a skill to help us grow Family Voice Surrey. This would allow us to input across a wider sphere of topics that are relevant to children and young people with additional needs and disabilities.
As a volunteer or volunteer school rep you will get:
- Induction, training and reimbursable expenses,
- Opportunities to develop new skills,
- Opportunities to be part of a committed, capable team,
- Opportunities to use your families SEND experience, or your professional skills or just your common sense, to truly make a difference,
- The satisfaction of being involved in something very worthwhile and important.
The expected time commitment varies to suit your availability and the needs of the organisation. Opportunities include supporting our District & Borough Coordinators in running their coffee mornings and events (currently held online via Zoom), linking with schools and organisations to raise the profile of FVS, promoting our surveys and events and fundraising.
View the attached full Volunteer Advert and Volunteer Role Description or Volunteer School Rep Role Description for further details.
For an informal chat please contact our Business & Engagement Manager, Rachael Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please send an expression of interest and a CV to: email@example.com or by post to: Family Voice Surrey, Connect House, Kingston Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7LT.
Many of our roles are voluntary, but we do have some paid roles, found in the work for us section. If you would like to find out more, please email us.