Event detailsNicole and Anna would like to invite you our Transition to Secondary School Group
Date: 28th of February
Time: 1pm – 2pm
We will have Kathrine Everett back at the group again. Kathrine is the Education and Inclusion Service Manager for the North East Education and Life Long Learning for Children and Families at Surrey County Council. Kathrine is great at understanding the challenges that families face.
She will be available to answer your questions and give advice on these key areas:
- Inclusion and advice on how to get an EHCP.
- How to write what you need in the EHCP for different school environments.
- Support in Primary School might be out of step with the challenges faced in Secondary School, so what advice would parents need for this next step.
- Advice on support for parents without an EHCP.
- What happens when an EHCP is not fulfilled.
- Advice on preparing for the transition.
- Advice on Inclusion.
Please email Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org for zoom details.